- This website, rashmithirtha.com ( henceforth “SHAKTIKALAYA” and/or ”Website”) is intended and designed solely to provide the “User” access to Rashmi Thirtha’s art-work, print products, offerings, and general information. This Website is not provided for any other purposes, intended or otherwise.
- The Website is owned, curated and maintained by SHAKTIKALAYA, Washington State, USA. These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all of the intellectual property content (including, without limitation, original artwork, all artwork images, text, video, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and copyrighted content), products, and services offered by SHAKTIKALAYA.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- SHAKTIKALAYA reserves the right to modify the Website, any or all of the content on the Website, and the terms of this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting here. All users agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement whenever any such modifications are posted; Users are therefore advised to periodically review this Agreement.
2. Website Content
3. Additions to Site Content
4.Copyright and Intellectual Proprietorship
- The Website Content, including without limitation, any and all artwork, images, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like and the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to SHAKTIKALAYA, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, trade names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, music, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Website Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by SHAKTIKALAYA, or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to SHAKTIKALAYA. Users acknowledge and agree that all Website Content on the Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Website Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without SHAKTIKALAYA’s prior express written permission. User may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Website Content, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Website Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
5. Governing Law and Venue
- As a condition precedent to your filing any claim or action against SHAKTIKALAYA, you agree to participate in good faith in a mediation, to be conducted at a mutually agreeable location in Snohomish County, Washington, each party to bear its own costs. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
6. International Use
- Due to the global nature of the Internet, Users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, Users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which User resides.
7. Lawful Purposes Only
8. Description of Site Offerings
- SHAKTIKALAYA endeavors to describe and display the content and products shown on the Website as accurately as possible. Please do not accept that the Website is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time SHAKTIKALAYA may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. SHAKTIKALAYA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order, for any reason, including on the basis of an incorrect price listing.
9. Blog Comments
- SHAKTIKALAYA invites comments to Rashmi Thirtha’s blog posts. While lively and authentic commentary is welcomed, disrespectful or false commentary is not. SHAKTIKALAYA reserves the right to remove any commentary that does not meet the standard of respectful inquiry/debate. In addition, while you retain the copyright, if any, in commentary and other content you submit to the Website, by posting material on the Website, you grant SHAKTIKALAYA a worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the material in relation to published content on the Website and related publications.
10. Third-Party Links
- The Website contains links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that SHAKTIKALAYA is not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
11. No Warranties
- SHAKTIKALAYA does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the site, or the products offered therein, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. SHAKTIKALAYA does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from your use of the site, or the products offered therein, will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time SHAKTIKALAYA may remove all or some of the products offered on the Website for indefinite periods of time.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website is at your sole risk. The Site and all products delivered to you through the Website are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
12. No Consequential Damages
- To the full extent permitted by law you agree that under no circumstances shall SHAKTIKALAYA be liable (i) for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way out of the use, reliance on, or inability to use the Website or its products; or (ii) for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Website or its products. In no event shall SHAKTIKALAYA’s cumulative liability to you exceed the total purchase price of the products you have purchased from SHAKTIKALAYA.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions
SHAKTIKALAYA may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this site. Any use of the Website by you after being notified means you accept these amendments.
16. Effect of Headings
17. Entire Agreement/Waiver
Date of Last Update : October 30, 2020