1. How do I purchase an original painting?
- If you viewing my Sacred Art Gallery and find a painting that interests you, email me here and I will help you with that.
2. How do I commission Śakti Portals/Yantras and/or Soul Portraits?
- I enjoy working with clients to design and create the perfect piece of Sacred Artwork for their collection. Please write to me here for more details
3. Can I order a print if I live outside the U.S.?
- We custom ship international print orders depending on your location. So please write to me here for the details of shipping cost, production time and transit time. Do mention the name and size of the print/s you are interested in.
4. Do you teach classes or workshops?
- Workshops – Yes! I teach a few workshops in a year. You can sign up here for updates on my workshop or write to me here for the details.
- Classes – I offer a few one on one classes through the year. Please write to me here for more details.
5. Are you available for licensing?
- Yes! Please write to me here.
6. How long does shipping take for print orders?
- Production of prints take 5-7 days and the transit time is 3-7 days from then on for shipping within the US.
- All other international countries, shipping time will be 1-3 weeks.
7. How much is shipping?
- Standard shipping is calculated at checkout for US orders.
- For International Orders, please write to us here for a shipping quote.
8. Can I track my order?
- Tracking numbers are automatically emailed to you after your order has been shipped.
9. Can I return/exchange my print or refund my order?
- All prints are printed on demand for each order, hence each order is final and non-refundable. A print can only be refunded or returned if it was damaged, please send an email with a picture of your print ‘as is’ when it arrived.
10. If I order more than one print, can they be packaged together to save on the shipping?
- If the prints are on the same order, they will ship together for sure. If you place multiple orders, we can’t guarantee they will ship together. A request would need to be emailed to put the orders together.