- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- SHAKTIKALAYA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are okay with any changes.
- This policy is effective from October 2020.
2. User Identification Information
a. In General
- The information you provide is used to process transactions, improve SHAKTIKALAYA products and services, and to communicate with you as needed. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business and servicing customers and visitors, such as our payment processing system, our shipping system etc. SHAKTIKALAYA does not share your personal information with unrelated third parties.
b. Personally Identifying Information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
- In order for you to make purchases from the Website, we collect your name, company name (if applicable), mailing address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details. This data is shared with our third party transaction processor(s).
- In order to sign up for our mailing list you are required to submit your name and email address. This mailing list data is shared with our email service processor(s). You also may submit comments to the Website blog, which submission may contain personally identifiable information. SHAKTIKALAYA may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on its blog.
c. Non-Personally Identifying Information
- Like most functional website, SHAKTIKALAYA collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SHAKTIKALAYA’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the Website. We will also track products you’ve viewed : we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed. We will collect your location, and IP address and we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
d. Contact information – If you fill out a contact form we retain this data so we may contact you in reply.
e. Disclosure of Information – We will not share your personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information, except:
- To SHAKTIKALAYA’s employees or service providers that need to know the information in order to process it on SHAKTIKALAYA’s behalf.;
- Where it is required in order to comply with lawful government process (e.g. a court or administrative agency subpoena); or
- When we trust that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of SHAKTIKALAYA.
f. Sharing Your Personal Information – We do not sell, trade, or rent our users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
g. Children – SHAKTIKALAYA does not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from users of this Site who are under 13 years of age. No personally-identifiable information should be submitted to this Site by visitors under 13 years of age without the prior written consent of their parent or guardian. If you are an adult and have reason to believe that a minor under your supervision has, without your permission, provided his or her personal information to us, you may email us here
- We take reasonable and sound precautions to safeguard your personally and potentially personally identifiable information. But no Internet data exchange can be guaranteed to be fully secure. You acknowledge that information you share with us could potentially be accessed by a third party. You agree that SHAKTIKALAYA is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through the Website without our knowledge or permission and you release SHAKTIKALAYA from claims arising out of or related to the use of such information.
6. External Links
- This Website may contain links to third-party websites. Although this Website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites). We do not endorse and are not responsible for the information practices or privacy policies of any other website.
- The owner of this Website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
7. How We Use Collected Information
SHAKTIKALAYA may collect and use our users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Improve Our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Send Periodic Emails – We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order and updates from our Studio. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include our Studio/company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
8. How We Protect Our Information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our website. Sensitive and private data exchange between our website and our users happens over a secure socket layer (SSL) communication channel and it is encrypted and protected.
9.What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
10. Opt Out
- You may at any time request to no longer receive communications from SHAKTIKALAYA and to have your personally identifying information deleted from SHAKTIKALAYA’s records by emailing us hear
12. Your Acceptance of these Terms
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.